lately


Hello, happy Monday everyone!

I've been feeling super creative lately and have been happily jumping from one project to another. Would you like to see?


:: sock knitting ::

I love having a knitting project for when I watch Netflix or listen to podcasts in the evening. My go to projects are usually simple socks or a shawl.


:: pattern designing ::

I've been working on some prototypes for my newest pdf pattern. I hope you will love these wristlets as much as I do.


:: new coasters ::

I also made these qayg coasters. I love projects like that as they don't take much time to make and are a great way to use up some scraps of fabric as well as batting. I have a free tutorial on how to make these in case you'd like to whip up a few coasters of your own.


:: sketching ::

I'm a strong believer in one's ability to learn new skills and greatly improve with practice, so I've been reminding myself to do a bit of drawing and sketching few times a week. I'm obsessed with barns and cats, as you can see :).



And, I decided to make myself a new Alice purse. I hope to be able to show it to you soon.


How about you? Have you been working on any fun projects? I'd love to know.

Svetlana