WIP Wednesday 11.23.2011

I am so, so glad to say that I finished my very FIRST quilt this week. Well, it's actually more accurate to say I re-finished it in a proper way. You can read the whole saga right here.

Do you remember these blocks? I started working on them looooong time ago.

I thought I'd make enough of the blocks to have a nice lap size quilt. Of course I changed my mind, it's going to be a baby quilt now. And I'm almost done piecing the top.

And, one more WIP that I don't think I shared with you before.

I made three single girl blocks using Amy Butler fabric (a heavenly combination, if you ask me). I was planning on it being a table runner for our kitchen table. Well, it does not look good on that table and I have no will or desire to cut and piece another gazillion of these curved pieces. So, for now, until I decide what to do next it's probably moving into my UFO pile. Oh, I never thought I'd have a UFO pile.

 Have a happy Thanksgiving!!! Svetlana