FWQAL blocks 9, 21, 31

I was so busy with my HST quilt all last week that I got no Farmer's Wife blocks done at all. Now that the quilt is done I have much more time for all the smaller projects.

Last night I finished these 3 new blocks

Here they are in a little bit more detail.

block # 9 Box




block # 21 Contrary Wife
as you can see, I messed up on this block, 2 HST are facing the wrong way. I thought of ripping the whole thing apart, but then I decided to keep it just the way it is. And, I actually like it this way.


block # 31 Evening Star
Can you tell that I really like Heather Bailey's fabric from her Bijoux collection? It seams to appear in almost every farmer's wife block I make.

Are you taking part in this quilt-along? I'd love to see your blocks.

I have to say making this traditional quilt using my favorite modern fabric is even more fun than I expected.

Have a wonderful day, Svetlana